junho 03, 2011

Excited!

Last night I ordered 2 more decks, The Tarot of The Pagan Cats & The Housewives! Yayyy, needless to say I'm pumped! I can't wait for it to get here, I was browsing some random tarot decks and just fell in love with the Pagan Cats, the moment I saw what the 2 of cups looked like I went crazy! They have these 2 cute cats flirting with eachother by the moonlight, *so romantic*, I thought, I gotta have it! :)

The Housewives makes me want to pull up a chair and have a cup of coffee, reminds me of tea parties with friends and family, you know that warm and friendly atmosphere where you have your dear ones gathered in the backyard having a nice cup of tea, savoring a big fat slice of chocolate pie, enjoying eachothers company :) It looks perfect! I'm very much into vintage and this deck definitely delivers.

I ordered both decks from amazon.com, it should get here within a couple weeks from now, I'm counting down the days :)

2 comentários:

  1. Love both...
    And you know... working sometimes, around the house, I do see some Housewives Tarot cards lol

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hehe that's the point though right? It makes perfect sense, especially when it's about our every day chores :)

    ResponderExcluir